pepper, my family’s dog, was put down today.
we’re all a big, crying, snivelly mess over it, but at least she isn’t hurting anymore.
there was an inoperable tumor in her nose, near her eye, that we found out about last year. we didn’t really think she would last as long as she did, and i’m super super grateful that she stuck with us for so long. she was such a great dog, my precious girl.
love you, peppy baby.
- yevkunremade likes this
- anendlessaria likes this
- ask-richiemanaka likes this
- dirtcolored said: Aw! It’ll be alright, Pepper isn’t suffering anymore. You just got to remember the wonderful times you guys had. Sorry for the lost ;A; <3
- candydaddythehustlinpimparoo likes this
- drakansa said: I just had to do that with my baby cat last month. He was 16… Loves and hugs for you XOXOXO
- autisticsoldier likes this
- weeabootrashking reblogged this from crownkind
- daichou likes this
- drxstrange reblogged this from kitt4n
- primelle likes this
- engagingfisticuffs likes this
- littlereddish said: oh, hon… /nuzzles tenderly. she lived a loving life with you guys! bless her little doggy soul.
- ahmerst said: Aah, baby. I’m glad she’s not hurting anymore, but I’m also sorry she’s no longer with you. You should let me give you a nice super long hug when I see you.
- artisticpsyco said: im so sorry nicole :c /hug. at least she cant feel pain anymore
- kitt4n reblogged this from crownkind
- b0bbydylan likes this
- maevii likes this
- lostperdue likes this
- chyfi likes this
- asexualsolas likes this
- feastings said: oh my gosh she looks like huge sweetie hhhh ahhhhh hugs you UMU
- satans-spooky-booty-juice likes this
- feastings likes this
- zuzukamukamu likes this
- youredrivingmedrezy likes this
- crownkind posted this