steveeugenecarlsberg tagged me to say five facts about myself!! okay sure!!! i love talking about myself.
1. i have a vision impairment! i can’t see at all out of one eye, and my vision in my remaining eye is so poor that if i don’t wear my glasses i can be considered legally blind. I almost had my license taken away once because my prescription was so out of date that i wasnt legal to drive, oops.
2. i’ve had my writing published. self-published. in a class written book. in fifth grade. for my ~ gifted and talented education ~ program. it has an ISBN and everything. you could find it.
3. i’m right handed when it comes to things like drawing, shaking hands, etc, and left handed when it comes to things like fencing, rifle shooting, archery, etc. a lot of the time I tend to use both hands for doing things.
4. my family has a history of being really bad at self-preservation! my uncle lit himself on fire, my other uncle fell out of a tree and stabbed out his eye (he has a glass eye!!), my other uncle cut off part of a finger with a power saw…the list goes on. a deceased aunt of mine once pulled a gun on a truck driver. while they were both driving down a freeway. she made it onto the news!
5. I’m a pretty good speaker! people seem to think I’d be a good public speaker/motivational speaker, stuff like that. i also do improv stuff working with panels at cons & the like, but I’d looooove to do some actual acting work eventually.